Remote Control RoboticsSome may argue that a robot is not really a robot if it isnt autonomous. Maybe it is or maybe it isn’t. Point being, those some are morons. Learning how to implement remote control features into a robot is a very important skill in robot making. To justify it, I will quickly go over robot intelligent control methods . . .
How to Make a Robot Lessons
- Lesson 1 – Getting Started
- Lesson 2 – Choosing a Robotic Platform
- Lesson 3 – Making Sense of Actuators
- Lesson 4 – Understanding Microcontrollers
- Lesson 5 – Choosing a Motor Controller
- Lesson 6 – Controlling your Robot
- Lesson 7 – Using Sensors
- Lesson 8 – Getting the Right Tools
- Lesson 9 – Assembling a Robot
- Lesson 10 – Programming a Robot
Source: How to Make a Robot
Remote controlled cars are fun, sure, but self-driving robotic cars are even more fun. In this tutorial, we’ll build a four-wheeled robot that can drive ar
An interactive robot that anyone can make!
Otto walks, dances, makes sounds and avoids obstacles. Find this and other hardware projects on Hackster.io.
UberBlox takes a Lego-influenced approach to building serious machinery. Using metal bars, connectors, and various customizable components, the kit allows builders to make their own 3D printers, robots, CNC machines, and more.
How to make a CHIP robot.
. Find this and other hardware projects on Hackster.io.
- Learn the Basics of Humanoid Robots with InMoov Finger Starter Kit(cnx-software.com) In a not so distant future, most humans will live off their government provided basic income, relaxing and drinking their robot brewed, drone delivered beer or soda, opened and served by their humanoid robot maid. Well, maybe… In the meantime, it might be interesting to learn how to make humanoid …
- Menacing walker teaches kids to build robots(gizmag.com) The ZeGoBeast Electric is a large, mean-looking built-it-yourself walking robot that’s designed to be as simple to build as possible, with step-by-step guides available both digitally and in paper form. The team hopes that the new DIY walker will become a tool for learning about programming and electronics. The new project …